TELL-A-FEW ("Rhyker2U") operates blog.computernerdinside.com and may operate other websites. It is Rhyker2U's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Rhyker2U collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Rhyker2U's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Rhyker2U's visitors use its website. From time to time, Rhyker2U may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Rhyker2U also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on blog.computernerdinside.com blogs/sites. Rhyker2U only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Rhyker2U's websites choose to interact with Rhyker2U in ways that require Rhyker2U to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Rhyker2U gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at blog.computernerdinside.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Rhyker2U are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Rhyker2U collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Rhyker2U. Rhyker2U does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Rhyker2U may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Rhyker2U may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Rhyker2U does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Rhyker2U discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on Rhyker2U's behalf or to provide services available at Rhyker2U's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Rhyker2U's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Rhyker2U will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Rhyker2U discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Rhyker2U believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Rhyker2U, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Rhyker2U website and have supplied your email address, Rhyker2U may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Rhyker2U and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Rhyker2U takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Rhyker2U, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Rhyker2U goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Rhyker2U may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- F*CK !!! public_html/megla.txt – “hacked by megla akash from Team_CC” – TROUBLESHOOT - Saturday March 17th, 2018
- [NL] 7 redenen waarom ‘Bitcoin Mining’ via je Chrome Browser totaal kansloos is … - Friday March 16th, 2018
- My Virtual Office Space: *FEAST* Mode 2018 Update with Enterprise Graded Gear - Thursday March 1st, 2018
- My Projects Progress (ToDo List and Changelog): January 2018 - Tuesday January 2nd, 2018
- How to Prime Your Brain for Success While Washing Your Teeth - Saturday December 23rd, 2017
- John McAfee LIVE & Uncensored! Talking about lifehacking and CryptoCurrency (including Top 3 Privacy Coins for 2018) - Tuesday December 19th, 2017
- [NL] CryptoCurrency Uitdager Gezocht - Sunday December 17th, 2017
- [NL] Ben je ook failliet door een Bitcoin Opportunity Scam ? - Tuesday December 5th, 2017
- Rhyker’s Quick Benchmark Test Results of FREE WordPress Caching Plugins - Thursday November 2nd, 2017
- MoneyMakerGroup.com and TalkGold.com offline / got hacked, and not coming back ? - Tuesday September 19th, 2017
- Webmaster @ BestStiforpTeam.com
- Supporter @ AFP forum
Communities I have been 'hanging out' regularly over the past two decades.
- forum.VestaCP.com since 2016
- WordPress.org since 2015-12
- Warrior Forum since 2013-07
- forum.OSXLatitude.com since 2011-08
- Envato (i.e. CodeCanyon) since 2011-08
- TripAdvisor since 2010-09
- HardWare.info since 2003-08
- SynthForum.NL since 2001-11
- gathering.tweakers.net since 2000-11
picture coming soon!
Note: links go to my profile on those respective sites. Connect with me if you like.