910 ESENT Problem
Anyone seeing piles of ESENT (id 910) warnings in Application log and/or experiencing random freezes that only seem to be fixable by cold reset? While it happens again on the next boot?
Troubleshoot / investigation
Some smart pants suggest it has something to do with ESET Anti-Virus: NOD32.
Quick solution / Fix
It seems like Windows Update Service is the problem. To fix it, go to control panel-troubleshooting and run Windows Update Repair, after the repair, remove the cached Windows Update files, you can do this by right-clicking on c: drive-properties-Disk Clean-up once it opens and scans the system, select Clean up system files, it will do another scan, select Windows Update Cache files and free the space, clean up the other unneeded files too. It looks like that fixes the problem.
Unable to start disk cleanup? Start -> run -> cleanmgr
- F*CK !!! public_html/megla.txt – “hacked by megla akash from Team_CC” – TROUBLESHOOT - Saturday March 17th, 2018
- [NL] 7 redenen waarom ‘Bitcoin Mining’ via je Chrome Browser totaal kansloos is … - Friday March 16th, 2018
- My Virtual Office Space: *FEAST* Mode 2018 Update with Enterprise Graded Gear - Thursday March 1st, 2018
- My Projects Progress (ToDo List and Changelog): January 2018 - Tuesday January 2nd, 2018
- How to Prime Your Brain for Success While Washing Your Teeth - Saturday December 23rd, 2017
- John McAfee LIVE & Uncensored! Talking about lifehacking and CryptoCurrency (including Top 3 Privacy Coins for 2018) - Tuesday December 19th, 2017
- [NL] CryptoCurrency Uitdager Gezocht - Sunday December 17th, 2017
- [NL] Ben je ook failliet door een Bitcoin Opportunity Scam ? - Tuesday December 5th, 2017
- Rhyker’s Quick Benchmark Test Results of FREE WordPress Caching Plugins - Thursday November 2nd, 2017
- MoneyMakerGroup.com and TalkGold.com offline / got hacked, and not coming back ? - Tuesday September 19th, 2017
- Webmaster @ BestStiforpTeam.com
- Supporter @ AFP forum
Communities I have been 'hanging out' regularly over the past two decades.
- forum.VestaCP.com since 2016
- WordPress.org since 2015-12
- Warrior Forum since 2013-07
- forum.OSXLatitude.com since 2011-08
- Envato (i.e. CodeCanyon) since 2011-08
- TripAdvisor since 2010-09
- HardWare.info since 2003-08
- SynthForum.NL since 2001-11
- gathering.tweakers.net since 2000-11
picture coming soon!
Note: links go to my profile on those respective sites. Connect with me if you like.