See who opens your emails and clicks on your links, with email tracking analytics and templates for Gmail. Yesware proclaims takes the guesswork out of email by instantly showing you when and how often your emails are opened.
Yesware? Email Tracking!
- Know what happens after you click send with automatic email tracking right in Gmail.
- Get notified when someone opens your email or clicks on your email links.
- See where, when, and on what device your email was opened.
Templates: Save Time and See What Works
- Create email templates inside Gmail to reuse again and again.
- View detailed reports on which email templates get high open and reply rates.
Great for ...
- Salespeople who want to close more deals, faster. Get real-time feedback on every opportunity.
- Avid email users who want to be more productive.
How yesware email tracking works
Exactly! Cause ...
How the hack do they do it?!
Yesware uses the same pixel-beacon approach that email newsletter services use, applied to one-to-one communication. When you send an email using Yesware tracking, a pixel is embedded in your message. Once the recipient's email client or application loads the image, Yesware’s server gets pinged with the IP address, providing you with relevant information about where, when, and on what device your email was opened.
Summary: all good?
No ... there's a free and a paid version and the paid free version had a lot of bad reviews for the Chrome extension lately. Of course there's a firefox extension too, but Safari users miss the boat ... again.
Download link: http://www.yesware.com/install/choose-browser
- F*CK !!! public_html/megla.txt – “hacked by megla akash from Team_CC” – TROUBLESHOOT - Saturday March 17th, 2018
- [NL] 7 redenen waarom ‘Bitcoin Mining’ via je Chrome Browser totaal kansloos is … - Friday March 16th, 2018
- My Virtual Office Space: *FEAST* Mode 2018 Update with Enterprise Graded Gear - Thursday March 1st, 2018
- My Projects Progress (ToDo List and Changelog): January 2018 - Tuesday January 2nd, 2018
- How to Prime Your Brain for Success While Washing Your Teeth - Saturday December 23rd, 2017
- John McAfee LIVE & Uncensored! Talking about lifehacking and CryptoCurrency (including Top 3 Privacy Coins for 2018) - Tuesday December 19th, 2017
- [NL] CryptoCurrency Uitdager Gezocht - Sunday December 17th, 2017
- [NL] Ben je ook failliet door een Bitcoin Opportunity Scam ? - Tuesday December 5th, 2017
- Rhyker’s Quick Benchmark Test Results of FREE WordPress Caching Plugins - Thursday November 2nd, 2017
- MoneyMakerGroup.com and TalkGold.com offline / got hacked, and not coming back ? - Tuesday September 19th, 2017
- Webmaster @ BestStiforpTeam.com
- Supporter @ AFP forum
Communities I have been 'hanging out' regularly over the past two decades.
- forum.VestaCP.com since 2016
- WordPress.org since 2015-12
- Warrior Forum since 2013-07
- forum.OSXLatitude.com since 2011-08
- Envato (i.e. CodeCanyon) since 2011-08
- TripAdvisor since 2010-09
- HardWare.info since 2003-08
- SynthForum.NL since 2001-11
- gathering.tweakers.net since 2000-11
picture coming soon!
Note: links go to my profile on those respective sites. Connect with me if you like.